12 in 2017
by Azirah Azhar
Day 8 in 2017.
Came back to my uni 5 days ago for a fresh start in this new year, but only today I get the momentum back to follow my routine/schedule as a student. Since I came back I was busy settle important things and still few things yet to be done plus down with fever 2 days ago. I am that type of people who seldom get ill, but once I got sick I feel terrible and I usually sick when I have many things to do. It’s okay everything happen for a reason and I think God make me sick to give me more energy later.
Yesterday I spend some time listened to Prof Dr Muhaya talk about improving ourselves in 2017. I love to listen to her talk from her Facebook to keep me motivated so I want to share 12 things to do in 2017.
- Positive mental attitude – be always positive
- Good health – take good food and exercise
- Human relation – be good to ourselves and everyone around us, don’t judge other people
- Freedom from fear – only fear to the Almighty
- Optimistic for future achievement – think positive for our future, be confident that we can get whatever good things we want in the future
- Capacity of applied faith
- Willingness to share – share good thing with other people
- Engage in labour of love – full of love to other people
- Open minded
- Discipline – keep discipline in what we do, do it in 66 days and we will keep doing it consistently
- Wisdom to understand people – do understand why certain people do certain behaviour, don’t judge them
- Financial security – if we can do the previous 11, insyaAllah our financial is secured
May we can take good care of this precious 12 to be a better person starting 2017 insyaAllah 🙂